Siri is the one of the amazing exclusive features from iPhone 4S. Everyone excited about it but as you know Siri can only work with Apple’s native iOS apps. So how do we use Siri to update facebook status? Well, there’s a way for that too. I just tried to use it with a proxy. Here is how
1. Log into your Facebook account and go to the Account settings, it should be found in drop down menu of your Facebook top bar.
2. Under Account settings > Mobile > Click on Learn more about using Facebook on your phone at Facebook Mobile.
3. After that you can see a web page with special email address that belong to your account.
4. Save that email address in your iPhone contact with the Facebook. And save it..
5. Now you can start using Siri to update Facebook. Double click on home screen to activate Siri then talk “Email Facebook about …….(your facebook status update as email subject)….” then talk something for message which will not show up on your Facebook wall. Then send it. and check out on your Facebook, it should be already published. That’s all.
Note that this method is the best way to work in Myanmar and you need to set up iPhone Mail app as this method use email to update Facebook status. For other countries where Facebook allow to update status with mobile SMS system. You can send update with SMS as well. Good luck..